- – A casual atmosphere
- – Friendly people who will guide you around if you like
- – Inspiring music and a variety of creative arts
- – Messages designed to integrate into your daily life
- – Safe, creative spaces for children
- – An inviting café for you to connect with others, have a conversation and enjoy a hot cup of coffee
- – That you matter to God—and to us, the family of Grace Church
Sunday Morning at 9:00 and 10:30am
Children engage in age-appropriate activities and creative lessons to help them get a clear first impression of their loving heavenly Father. Our Secure Check-In and volunteer screening help ensure a safe environment for your child.
The Connection Pathway is a great first step into Grace Church. Meet Pastor Tony, learn about the story of Grace Church, our core beliefs, how to navigate your way here, and how you and your kids can get connected!
Stop by the Welcome Center in the cafe. The friendly folks there will be happy to answer your questions. There are many opportunities for you to connect at Grace. Here are just a few: Life Groups, Student Life Groups, POWER Kids, New Perspective (for young adults) and more!
We invite you to jump in and get to know the family of Grace Church!
If you still have questions, please call our church office at 330.666.8341. We’d be happy to help any way we can!